Win a Mosquito Repellant Sleeping Bag or Blanket to the value of 700 Rand with Parental Instinct
Parental Instinct Competition Terms and Conditions
By participating in this competition, entrants agree to the rules set out below.
- This competition is limited to residents of South Africa. In addition, the following people shall not be eligible to participate in this competition:
- Directors, members, partners, promotional and advertising agents, merchandisers, employees or consultants of Parental Instinct Pty. Ltd. (“Parental Instinct”).
- People who are not legal residents and/or legal citizens of the Republic of South Africa.
- Spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of the persons specified in 1.1 above.
- Persons under the age of 18 years.
- The competition shall commence on 11 September 2017 and will end on 18 September 2017. No entries received after 18 September 2017 will be considered.
To participate in this competition, entrants must adhere to the following:
- Like the Parental Instinct page on Facebook.
- Comment on the Parental Instinct Competition Post with the correct answers to the question asked. Negative or Inappropriate comments will be deleted and will not be accepted for the purposes of this competition.
- 1 (one) winner will be drawn on 19 September 2017. The draw will be handled by randomly drawing the name from a list of people who have completed the above. The name of the winner will then be checked to ensure they have completed all the actions required for the competition. If it is determined they have not, another name will be drawn and the process repeated until a winner is found. The draw will take place in Durban. Parental Instinct reserves the right to screen the entrants’ submissions and select a deserving winner at their discretion. The winner will be announced on 20 September 2017 via Facebook.
The prize will consist of one (1) Mosquito Repellant Sleeping Bag or Mosquito Repellant Blanket of the entrants choosing.
How to claim your prize:
- The prize winners will be notified via Facebook on the same day as the draw. Upon receipt of the message, the potential prize winner will be required to provide his / her contact number so that they can be contacted directly. Other information may be requested such as the potential prize winners physical address for the prize to be delivered to their home / work place, work telephone number (if available) and a copy of his / her ID book and / or driver’s license to a representative from Parental Instinct. At the time of the telephone call, the potential prize winner may be required to answer several questions about his / her eligibility. If a potential prize winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, the prize will be forfeited and a new draw take place for the prize in question. Potential prize winner is not an actual winner until his / her submission is validated and his / her documents are completed and submitted to Parental Instinct. In the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions by the potential prize winner, the prize will be forfeited and the winner of the new draw will be deemed the potential prize winner subject to all conditions herein.
- If Parental Instinct are unable to reach any of the potential prize winners within 24 hours of their name being drawn, for whatsoever reason, including incorrect telephone numbers or inoperative telephone numbers, such winner may be disqualified and a redraw for the prize in question will take place with the winner subject to the terms and conditions herein
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Parental Instinct may require the winner to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement to enable Parental Instinct to ensure compliance with these rules. Should the winner be found not to have complied with these rules, he/she will automatically be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited. Winners may also be required to sign acceptance of prizes and indemnity documents.
- The prize is not transferable, and no substitution or cash redemption of prizes is permitted. The prize will not be handed/awarded to a third party, but only to the verified prize winner.
- Parental Instinct reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute the prize with any other prize of comparable or greater commercial value for whatever reason.
- By entering this competition you authorise Parental Instinct to collect, store and use (not share) personal information of entrants for communication or statistical purposes. You are entitled to decline any marketing communication by emailing email@example.com. Any personal data submitted by you will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation.
- The winner or participants may be required to take part in publicity campaigns for broadcast or publishing purposes. Winners or participants shall at all times be entitled to decline the above request. Winners or participants that take part in any publicity will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the promoter.
- Parental Instinct reserves the right to cancel or postpone the competition at any time.
- Parental Instinct reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions as well as terminate the Competition at any time. In the event of such termination, all entrants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the Competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against Parental Instinct, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers and nominated agents.
- For further information or enquiries please email Parental Instinct at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This Competition is in no way organized, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Parental Instinct and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used for future communications.
- Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition can be directed to Parental Instinct and not to Facebook.